My work is focused on the discovery and validation of predictive biomarkers for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in early-life using proteomic techniques (high performance liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry).
- 2018-Present: HRB-funded PhD Studentship| INFANT Research Centre and Dept. Anatomy and Neuroscience and School of Public Health, University College Cork
- 2017-2018: MSc by Research in Neuroscience | Dept. Anatomy and Neuroscience, University College Cork
- 2013-2017: BSc Hons in Neuroscience | Dept. Anatomy and Neuroscience, University College Cork
- Presented at the HUPO Brain Proteomic Project (HBPP) conference in Amsterdam – May 2019
- Postgraduate representative for Dept. Anatomy and Neuroscience on the College of Medicine and Health (COMH) Postgraduate Committee (2019 – Present).
- Awarded an APC Summer Studentship scholarship in summer 2016.