Elaine joined INFANT in August 2017 as Finance Manager. Previous to this role, Elaine worked for Dairygold Co-operative Society as Finance Manager for the Retail and Agri Divisions. During this time she obtained experience in analysing financial performance, project management (both financial and non-financial projects), controlling activities including actual, forecast and budget preparation, statutory accounts and continuous process improvement.
Elaine Healy graduated from UCC with a BSC in Accounting and is a qualified Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ireland (CAI) and a Chartered Tax Advisor with the Irish Taxation Institute. Having completed her Chartered Accountant training with Deloitte Cork, she has extensive experience in audit, accounting, tax and financial management.
- 2017-Present Finance Manager, INFANT Centre
- 2013-2017 Financial Retail Accountant and Agri Finance Manager, Dairygold Co-operative Society
- 2012 Chartered Tax Advisor with Irish Taxation Institute
- 2010-2011 General Ledger Accountant and Corporate Tax Accountant, Avery Dennison
- 2006-2010 Chartered Accountant Qualification, Deloitte and CAI
- 2003 BSc in Accounting