Aude-Claire Morillon studies Pollutants Exposure During Pregnancy and Their Impact on Fetal Growth, Maternal and Child’s Future Health.
She is using metabolomics techniques (liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry) to analyze samples from early pregnancy.
- 2016-present Ph.D student, INFANT Centre, University College Cork.
- 2015 Research assistant in Metabolomics, the Liggins Institute, the University of Auckland (New Zealand).
- 2014 Internship in Nutritional Metabolomics at Soredab (R&D lab of Bongrain's Group), Department of Nutrition (France).
- 2012-2014 Master’s degree in Structural Biology, Proteomics and Metabolomics, specialized in Metabolomics. Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse (France).
- 2012 Internship in Biochemistry in the research team Molecular mechanisms of growth, osteogenesis and osteolysis, biotherapy, at Centre de Physiopathologie de Toulouse Purpan (France).
- 2011-2012 Master’s degree in Biochemistry, University of Calgary (Alberta, Canada)
- 2008-2011 Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Technologies and Health, specialized in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse (France).
- 2006-2008 Faculty of medicine, first year. Université de Limoges (France).
- Adductomics: A Novel Approach to Detect Biomarkers of Adverse Environmental Exposures in Early Pregnancy
- Aude-Claire Morillon1, Lu Deng2, Elisabeth J McKenzie1, Margaret Coe3, Beatrix Jones1, David S Wishart2, Philip N Baker4, and Karolina Sulek1,5.
- 1Liggins Inst., Univ. of Auckland, New Zealand; 2Biol.Sci., Univ. of Alberta, Canada, 3Auckland Science Analytical Services, Univ. of Auckland, New Zealand; 4College of Medicine Biol. Sci. and Psychology, Univ. of Leicester, United Kingdom; 5NNF Centre for Basic Metabolic Research, Univ. of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Presented at the Society for Reproductive Investigation conference 2016
- An untargeted metabolomics approach for to identify potential biomarkers in spontaneous pre-term birth (sp-PTB) delivery, using a label-free LC-DIA-MS approach
- Shirish Yakkundi1; Lee Gethings2; Aude-Claire Morillon1; James Langridge2; Louise Kenny1
- 1INFANT Centre, Cork University Maternity Hospital, Cork, Ireland; 2Waters Corporation, Wilmslow, United Kingdom
- Presented at the American Society for Mass Spectrometry conference 2016 and at the Metabolomics Society conference 2016