Klaudia Sikora is a Research Assistant for the IMPROvED and BASELINE studies
- 2014-present Research Assistant for the IMPROvED and BASELINE studies
- 2012-2014 Post-doctoral Researcher in the Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre, University College Cork
- 2011-2012 Higher Diploma in Bioinformatics, University College Cork
- 2007-2012 PhD in Biochemistry, University College Cork
- Processing and analysing specimens from patients taking part in the IMPROvED and BASELINE studies.
- Curating databases with biobank information about specimens.
- Contributing and providing assistance to research activities, data analysis and reporting.