Nuala joined the INFANT Research Centre as a Laboratory Technician in March 2016 as part of the COMBINE Team. Currently working on the COMBINE and IMPROVED projects, bio-banking samples for future analysis.
Previously worked in the Department of Agriculture Laboratories where she joined as a trainee Seed Analyst. During her time with the Department she took a leave of absence to train as a General Nurse in Cork University Hospital and University College Cork and undertook a Masters in Multimedia Technology.
- March 2016-present Infant Research Centre Research Assistant -Technical
- Previously Department of Agriculture Laboratories, Serological Assistant: Blood Testing Laboratory, Model Farm Road, Cork Seed Analyst: Seed Testing Station, Abbotstown, Dublin 15.
- 2008 MSc in Multimedia Technology at University College Cork
- 2005 B.Sc (hons) in Nursing Studies at University College Cork
- 1990 Degree in Fine Art, (Sculpture and Photography) Crawford College of Art and Design, CIT, Cork