Shaunagh is a Paediatric Clinical Research Nurse working with INFANT on the The SKIN Study/ STOP-AD project.
She completed her BSc Children’s and General Nursing in University College Cork in 2014. After graduating, she traveled to London and worked in Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital where she gained extensive paediatric experience in complex surgical care and cardiac intensive care.
She returned to Cork in 2015 where she worked as a Paediatric Nurse, caring for acutely ill and high dependency patients in the infant medical/surgical ward in CUH. She moved to the neonatal unit in Cork University Maternity Hospital in January 2017 where she gained vast experience in the care of premature and full term infants requiring care and support. Shaunagh started working with INFANT in April 2017 and her research interests include paediatric allergy, atopic dermatitis and immunotherapy.
- 2017-Present: Paediatric Research Nurse, INFANT-UCC, Cork University Hospital, Cork.
- 2016-2017: Neonatal Staff Nurse, Cork University Maternity Hospital, Cork.
- 2015-2016: Staff Nurse, Cork University Hospital, Cork.
- 2014-2015: Staff Nurse, Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital, London.
- 2009-2014: B.Sc (Hons) Children’s and General (Integrated) Nursing, University College Cork.