Stephen graduated from Business information systems UCC in 2014. After graduation he worked for a year in industry as a software developer and then returned to UCC to complete a research masters in Business information systems.
This masters has focused on requirements gathering and how it can be improved to decrease the prevalence of information systems projects failure. Whilst completing his research masters he worked as a software developer on the LEANBH research project part time, as well as lecturing 4th year commerce students on web development. Stephen is currently working as a software developer on the PiNPoINT.
- July 2016 - present Software developer on PiNPoINT project
- July 2015 - present Research Masters in Business Information Systems UCC
- July 2015 - July 2016 Software Developer on Leanbh research project
- June 2014 - June 2015 Software Developer Texuna Technologies
- 2014 BSc (hons) Business Information Systems UCC