Keelin is a research fellow in the INFANT Centre. Keelin is interested in the developments of automatic methods of analysis for neonatal electroencephalography (EEG) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and the application of these to predicting eligibility for therapy and long-term outcome.
UCC Research Profile
- 2017 - Present: Research Fellow
- 2011 – 2017: Postdoctoral Researcher
- 2006-2010 PhD in Medical Image Analysis, University Medical Center, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 2004-2006 MSc in Biomedical Image Science, University Medical Center, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 2000-2004 Software Development in Industry, Dublin
- 1995-1999 Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, Trinity College, Dublin