Paidi is a Research Fellow on the Leanbh Project. His research interests include innovation, design, design thinking, and decision making.
Paidi is on the global lecturing panel at the Irish Management Institute and is an adjunct innovation lecturer at UCC. In the past he has been Director of Innovation & Research with a UK headquartered technology company. He has over twenty years of experience working on innovation and research projects in a range of industries, including healthcare. In 2011 he was awarded a PhD for his research into the innovation strategies of organisations. He has published his work in leading academic and practitioner outlets.
- 2015 – Present Research Fellow at the Infant Centre
- 2013 – 2015 (2 years) Director of Innovation and Research at UK Technology Company
- 2011 – 2013 (2 years) Lead Researcher on EU FP7 Technology Assessment Project
- 2007 – 2011 (4 years) PhD, Innovation Management
- 2000 – 2007 (8 years) Founder and CEO at Consultancy Firm