Rehan's research interests include but are not limited to: exploring structural and temporal information in neonatal EEG, Classification of neonatal EEG, Dynamic kernels for Support vector machines, Machine learning, Statistical bio-medical signal processing.
- 2016 - present Postdoc Researcher, INFANT research centre, University College Cork.
- 2011 - 2015 PhD student, Neonatal Brain Research Group, University College Cork.
- 2010 - 2011 Research Trainee, Dept of theory of signals and communications, Universidad de Alcala, Madrid, Spain.
- 2009 - 2010 Masters in Biomedical Engineering, University of Boras, Sweden
- 2008 - 2009 Project Engineer (Automation), Supply Chain Business Solutions, Lahore, Pakistan
- 2004 - 2008 Bachelors in Computer Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila, Pakistan.