Dawn graduated from UCC with a BSc (Hons) in Midwifery in 2013. She worked in Cork University Maternity Hospital as a staff midwife until 2016. She joined the INFANT Centre in 2016 working on the IMPROvED and Combine studies. She is currently completing an MSc in Clinical and Translational Research in UCD.
- 2018-Present MSc Clinical and Translational Research, UCD
- 2016-Present Clinical Support Officer (Midwife), INFANT, UCC
- 2013-2015 Postgraduate Applied Professional and Clinical Development, RCSI
- 2013-2016 Staff Midwife, UCC
- 2009-2013 BSc Midwifery, UCC