Lavinia is the Research Fellow for PiNPoINT (Personalised Nutrition for the Preterm Infant), a study to validate software that will offer real-time information on the actual nutritional intake of preterm infants.
- 2018 – present Clinical Research Fellow, Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, University College Cork;
- 2017 – 2018 Paediatric Registrar at Cork University Hospital and Lecturer in Clinical Education in Paediatrics and Child Health at University College Cork;
- 2015 – 2017 Paediatric and Neonatology SHO at Cork University Hospital, Cork University Maternity Hospital and Kerry General Hospital, respectively;
- 2014 – 2015 Paediatric Registrar at Institute for Mother and Child Care "Prof Dr Alfred Rusescu" and Sanador Hospital, Bucharest, Romania;
- 2007 – 2013 Postgraduate Training in Paediatrics at Institute for Mother and Child Care "Prof Dr Alfred Rusescu", Bucharest, Romania
- 2005 Bachelor Degree in General Medicine, University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila”, Bucharest, Romania.
- 2017 – Annual Meeting of the Irish Neurological Association, Dublin, Ireland – Oral presentation: Paediatric Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Studies at Cork University Hospital;
- 2016 – EAPS, Geneva, Switzerland – Poster: Retrospective study of investigations and treatment of paediatric patients presenting with constipation;