Nadia Muhammad Hussain
Nadia is a PhD researcher working on the development of non-invasive medical technologies to monitor infant hypoxia. The research involves the development of sensors and signal processing algorithms combined with data analytics and machine learning methods to detect hypoxia. Her research interests include ECG and impedance sensors, ECG signal processing and machine learning algorithms.
- 2019-Present : Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the College of Science and Engineering, National University of Ireland, Galway and Translational Medical Device Lab, University Hospital Galway, Ireland.
- 2015-2017: Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from the Government College University, Lahore, Pakistan
- 2010-2014: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the Air University, Islamabad, Pakistan
Professional Activities/ Achievements
- Higher Education Commission (HEC) Scholarship, Pakistan, 2014
- Highest Distinction in Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Pakistan, 2017
- Electrical Engineer in switchgear manufacturing industry and in engineering firms, Pakistan,2014-2019
- Program Committee chair for the International Conference on Engineering and Emerging Technologies (ICEET), 2020