In4kids Network Manager
Teresa Berkery is the Network Manager of the Irish Network for Children’s Clinical Trials (In4kids)
Teresa has an MSc in Health Economics and a Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Sciences both from UCC. She has previously worked as a project manager overseeing large observational studies in the INFANT centre under the supervision of Prof. Mairead Kiely.
Most recently, she worked as Clinical Trial Project Manager in Eli Lilly with responsibility of multi-national clinical trials.
- 2021 – Present: In4kids Network Manager
- 2021 Eli Lilly Clinical Trial Project Manager
- 2015-2020 Combine & PiNPoINT Project Manager
- 2013 – 2014 Supporting Life MHealth Research Support Officer
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc in Health Economics
- Higher Diploma in Economics
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies.