In August 2015, Teresa joined the INFANT centre to work on the COMBINE project. COMBINE is an observational study looking at how nutrition and environment in the first two years of life affects the development of gut bacteria.
Teresa has a MSc (Health Economics) from UCC (2013) and BA (Business Studies) from CIT (2003).
Teresa joined UCC in 2013 as research support in the BIS department where she worked initially on an EI funded Innovation Partnership Project, In 2014 Teresa began working on FP7 funded project “Supporting Life” as a Health Economist. This role looked at the potential net benefit of using mHealth to assist front line health workers in Malawi in their assessment, diagnosis and treatment of seriously ill children.
Teresa’s expertise includes Quality Management & Data Monitoring, Statistical Testing and Regression Analysis, Administration and Inventory Monitoring.
- 2013-present Research Support – Administrative, INFANT Centre
- 2013 MSc in Health Economics
- 2012 Higher Diploma in Economics (Competition, Governance & Society)
- 2009-2012 Office Manager – PLM Architecture, Fr Mathew Quay Cork
- 2006-2008 Administration – Providence Finance Services, Lower Kilmacud Road, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin
- 2003 BA in Business Studies