Aoife is a Research Assistant and member of the INFANT Operations team providing administrative support to INFANT researchers and projects.
Prior to joining INFANT, Aoife worked at the University of Sussex as Research Assistant to Mariana Mazzucato – RM Phillips Professorial Chair at the Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU).
- 2022-present – Research Assistant INFANT
- 2015-2016 – Research Assistant at Sussex University
- 2013-2015 – Executive PA INTO University Partnerships Brighton
- 2011-2013 – Office Manager Allsop Residential Investment Management Ltd. (ARIM) Brighton
- 2006-2011 – PA to Alan Crosbie, Chairman of Thomas Crosbie Holdings, South Mall Cork
- 2004-2006 – Site Secretary for PJ Hegarty for the construction of The Elysian Cork