Software Engineer – INFANT Web & Mobile Platforms
Mike develops new and supports live INFANT web and mobile platforms. He also provides data management support, particularly database set-up on our Castor platform, maintenance and data extraction and manages the INFANT website.
Mike’s main research interests are:
- User Experience Design and Testing of Mobile Applications in Health
- UI Design and UI Development
- Open Source Web and Mobile technologies
- Unity3D Gaming Technology for Health
- Heath Data Standardisation and Interoperability
- 01/2018-Present: Software Engineer – Infant Centre
- 07/2015-12/2017: Mobile App Developer for Leanbh Project at Infant Centre, CUMH, Cork.
- 09/2014-06/2015: Web App and Mobile App Developer for FISC/HISRC at University College Cork.
- 01/2013-08/2014: Web App Developer, Designer, PM at Abeo Web Solutions, Cork
- 09/2009-12/2012: Algo Trading Developer/Tester for Solas First Capital, Cork.
- 2004-2008: BSc. Business Information Systems at University College Cork