He was presented with his certificate by ESPD president, Prof Veronica Kinsler, at the recent annual ESPD meeting in Munich, Germany.
What is the Future Leaders Programme?
The Future Leaders Programme is a three-year rolling programme to attract and support the careers of trainee/resident doctors who are interested in Paediatric Dermatology.
Three positions will be available each year from 2021.
What does the Future Leaders Programme give to successful applicants?
- Membership of the ESPD for three years
- Registration to the ESPD annual congress for three years
- Mentorship sessions from a senior ESPD mentor for three years
- Oral presentation at the ESPD congress in the first or second year of the programme
- ESPD Future Leaders lecture in the final year of the programme
- Organised networking sessions with other Future Leaders Programme members