What is involved?
- Identification of clinical guidelines (systematic review)
- Qualitative study of stakeholder views on RM services
- Development of key performance indicators
- Audit of RM services
- Cohort study of women who have experienced RM
- Patient experience survey
- Health economic analysis
Who is involved?
The Project Management Group comprising Dr Keelin O’Donoghue (PI), Dr Sarah Meaney (Co-Applicant) and two postdoctoral researchers - Dr Rebecca Dennehy, and Marita Hennessy, is responsible for the conduct of the evaluation.
This group is supported by a Steering Group and a Research Advisory Group, which include key stakeholders: healthcare and allied health professionals, representatives from advocacy and support organisations, those involved in the administration, governance and management of maternity services, academics, and women and men who have experienced recurrent miscarriage.
For further information, contact:
Dr Rebecca Dennehy: email@example.com
Marita Hennessy, PhD: firstname.lastname@example.org